Monday 12 October 2015

FLAWED FOCUS

Recently I took a walk to a park to relax and clear my mind I was worried about an issue I was facing and thought the park would help me unwind. However, having reached there and staying for a while there was still no respite or bliss from my worry. I was about to leave when I suddenly noticed I was sitting under a big beautiful tree, it was quite soothing to look at and  seemed to calm me there it dawned on me that I was so focused on my issue that I didn't notice the peace that was all around me. On a lager scale how many of us always seem to never experience the beauty in life, we are never able to get that inner peace or solution we are yearning for even if it's right beside you as in my case. I attribute this to what we focus on, what you decide to keep your mind on, be it the problem or solution, beauty or chaos determines what you will see and  ultimately experience. Sometimes the solution might already be in our grasp but we are too blinded by the challenge we are focusing all our energy on . So next time you face a trial, challenge or suffer duress, pause and recalibrate your focus to a positive, peaceful and surion based outlook. You may be surprised to find you already had the answers within you, that challenge may just be your step to great things or an opportunity for character growth. So let's focus on turning our problems into solutions for us and others. How has shifting your focus helped you comment and let me know:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment